Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Earth4Energy - What is best for my home?

When I was initially researching the options to include renewable energy sources for generating electricity at my home, I came across this guide called Earth4Energy. I had heard a lot about it, but wanted to experiment with it before coming to any conclusion. So I decided to give it a try and noticed certain points that I would like to share.


The most important consideration to power your houses with ‘green electricity’ is the kind of weather you house is subjected to. In case you live in a place where rains or cloudy weather is an everyday phenomenon, it won’t be a good decision to use solar panels; or else they will be rendered non-functional. Similarly if you are living where frequent storms and windy situations consistently form a weather pattern, wind turbines will be suitable.

But where I live, I am able to draw electricity, by using both the processes. I am able to use a combination of both the natural resources and create an optimal renewable energy source.


This feature has created quite an impression on my neighborhood and I have queries poring in everyday. Earth4Energy has truly changed my lifestyle. I now have more money to upgrade my home furnishings and travel on vacations, because now I am saving on electricity bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment